We help technology leaders attract and retain essential talent, level up the skills of the entire team, and increase developer happiness.
We think work should be meaningful, not just a place where you collect a paycheck.
Our work draws heavily on research such as Daniel Pink's work on what motivates us and positive psychology research, pioneered by Martin Seligman. We also draw on 10 years of experience in career development. Our experience tells us that creating cultures of continuous learning and improvement are also the most productive. We create environments that align people's accumulated experience and natural talents which makes people stay -- and give you their best.
We believe in....
- stay interviews, rather than exit interviews
- autonomy, mastery and purpose
- the organization as a garden you tend to rather than a mindless machine to be optimized
- maximizing impact through strengths rather struggling to overcome weaknesses
- arranging people x-men style, aligning complimentary skills so the sum is greater than the parts
We love helping leaders guide their teams into career paths that align with their expertise and career goals.
Do you have an employee on the verge of burnout? Are you trying to figure out how to get the most out of your people? Schedule an introductory call to learn how Bet On Your People can help.